- Pursuing a Masters degree in Applied Data Science from Indiana University (Expected Graduation: Dec 2022).
- Java Fullstack Developer with about 4 years of Application Development experience in the IT industry.
- In-depth knowledge of Object Oriented programming and Java technologies.
- Areas of expertise include Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Angular 8, RDBMS, Computer Networks, Cryptograph and Servlets.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects with strict deadlines.
- Detail oriented with strong problem-solving, work ethics, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- All India Football Federation (AIFF) Certified Football Coach.
Indiana University, IndianapolisJAN 2021 - DEC 2022
Master of Science in Applied Data Science
Relevant Courses - Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Database Design
St. Francis Institute of Technology, MumbaiJUN 2013 - MAY 2017
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Engineering (CGPA: 7.23/10)
Relevant Courses - Data Structures, Analysis of Algorithms, Database Management Systems, Distributed Databases, Cryptography and System Security & Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Spring Boot
- Angular 8
- Power BI Custom Visual Development
- REST API
- SOAP API
- IBM MQ
- Apache Kafka
- MS-SQL Server
- Netflix Zuul
MONTRAN DEC 2019 - JAN 2021
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Team Lead - Designed and led a team of ten to develop a product for NACH E-Mandate Registration.
- Team Lead - Designed and developed a product (Data Exchange Module) for Cheque Truncation System in India for secure exchange of cheque images and data files. Used RSA SHA - 256 for Signing and Hybrid Encryption (RSA and 3DES) and implemented SFTP client for secure data exchange.
- Integrated with Hardware Security Module using PKCS11 for signing and encryption of data and JMS Queues for high availability Active-Active clustering. Interacted directly with potential clients and presented the Data Exchange System in collaboration with the Sales Team.
- Incharge of maintaining office firewall and network security. Designed and managed the network infrastructure for a new office setup.
- Trained and led a team of 8 new recruits in developing an internal project for employee leave management.
MONTRAN JUN 2017 - NOV 2019
- Data Archival - Developed a module using JDBC for archival of data using Database partitioning which resulted in 85% reduction in time taken for archival of transaction data.
- Transaction Sourcing Module - Developed a module that fetches large volumes of transaction data from multiple sourcing systems with an average speed of 2500 transactions per second in production environment.
- Analyzed and enhanced performance of a Loan Collection System which processes about 20 million transactions in a month with a peak volume of 15 million transactions on a single day. Used caching techniques, multi-threading and appropriate garbage collection technique for increasing performance by upto 25%.
- Enhanced a reporting module by designing an easy to use GUI using Material Design and C3js.
- Developed a generic module for REST and SOAP web services for various processes like Account Verification and Signature Check for Cheque Truncation System in Palestine.
MONTRAN JUN 2016 - JUL 2016
SOFTWARE ENGINEER INTERN
- Developed a module for interfacing with the Core Banking System using ISO 8583 and Java socket programming.
- Gained understanding of various centralized payment systems like Automated Clearing House (ACH), Cheque Truncation System (CTS), National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT), Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) and Real Time Payments (RTP).
SPORTS KARMA LLP DEC 2015 - MAR 2016
Web Developer Intern
- Designed and developed an e-commerce website for ordering sports equipment with integration with Payment Gateway.
PIFA SPORTS PRIVATE LTD JAN 2013 - MAR 2016
Football Academy Coach (Part Time)
- Mentored students of various age groups and taught them basic and advanced football skills.
- Focused on overall growth and development of students including developing a sense of team spirit, leadership and other interpersonal skills.
- Garric Mathias, Naina Bharadwaj and Falguni Bharadwaj. Adaptive Feedback System for Websites based on User Classification. International Journal of Computer Applications 149(5):28-34, September 2016.View Paper
Certification and Honors
- IBM - Docker Essentials See Credential
- Udemy - Angular 8 hands on for Java Developers See Credential
- Technical Coordinator of Computer Society of India - SFIT (2015-2016)
- Certified Basic Web Developer - Computer Society of India (March 2016)
- 1st Place at the Zonal Rounds of National Android App Development Championship (October 2015)
- Certified Football Coach - All India Football Federation March 2014 (License D/2014/Mum/34)
YOUTH FOR UNITY AND VOLUNTARY ACTION (YUVA) OCT 2019 - JAN 2020
- Developed an android application for survey data collection to measure the performance metric of Sustainable Development Goals - 11 for Sustainable Cities and Communities. This application was used to survey 3500 households throughout Mumbai, Bhopal and Guwahati.
PARYAY JAN 2017 - JUN 2017
- Designed and developed a system for women workers in the informal sector to sell bags, curtains and other household cloth items. This portal not only increased their audience reach but also helped create an identity and visibility for the women and their work.